American Smooth and International Standard make up the dance styles that travel counter clockwise.
- Waltz - Elegant, flowing, slow dance with rise and fall.
- Foxtrot - Long flowing movements, danced to an upbeat jazz type music.
- Tango - Medium tempo, dramatic, with staccato type movements, contrast with cat like feel.
- Viennese Waltz - Twice as fast as Waltz, lots of traveling across the floor, 123 123.
- Quickstep - Similar to Foxtrot, but danced to a faster tempo, jazzy style music.
No Partner Necessary